Lashes & Care
Applying Your False Eyelash
1. Gently remove the lashes from the tray by holding the band of the lashes. Avoid pulling too hard on the lashes when removing, and do not pull on the individual strands. We recommend you apply eyeliner to create a natural look and it will also help to blend the overall look.
2. compare lash length with natural eye line length. Trim any excess from the outer corner.
3. We recommend you apply mascara to natural lashes before applying your false eyelashes.
4. Apply a thin layer of your favorite lash glue to the lash band. Let dry 10-20 seconds.
5. Gently place them as close to your lash line. Secure both corners by pressing down.
Removing Lashes Properly: You can use a non-oil based makeup remover soaked on a cotton ball and tap onto the lash line.Then remove lashes. We do not recommend using mascara on your false eyelashes but if you do, use a gentle makeup remover or warm water with a cotton swab to remove it, please do not soak your lashes.
1. Keep away from heat and in some situations water.
2. Remove before bedtime.
3. After use remove remaining glue from the lashes
4. Always place lashes back into original tray to keep their shape and protect them for future use
We are committed to providing you with high quality products and services. This commitment extends to everything we do. Ariel Inspirations is not responsible for any adverse reactions including allergic reaction or infection.